“A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.”– J. Swift
It is confirmed that financial problems have a direct impact on employees or any individual readiness to give their productive time to what they are supposed to do. It is for this reason that Lan- x Africa Limited has been in the forefront in helping staff from blue chip corporates and also individuals to learn, discover, implement and monitor on how to take control of their finances down to the cent.
This program emphasizes on personal financial responsibility and accountability through the basic principles and practices of sound money management and specialized counseling. By providing necessary training, the program not only benefits the individual but also their employer, family, etc. in running a stable, productive and peaceful life.
Discussions of individual personal finances are confidential.
This program will help you:
- Assess your current financial health status by examining your income, expenses and cash flows
- Develop a solid understanding of how to be in control of personal finances. This will, in turn, help build confidence in facing financial challenges, responsibilities and achieving your goals
- Set realistic financial and personal goals and have comprehensive plan to meet them in time.
- Stay on track to meet changing goals in your different phases of your life
- In achieving and sustaining personal financial readiness by providing a deep insight into how to invest and grow your money and broaden your income streams.
- In empowering students to make sound financial decisions for life.